Providence is calling a Registered Nurse (RN) Clinical Manager (Operating Room, Day Shift, 1.0 FTE) to Providence Holy Family Hospital in Spokane, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Provide oversight of operational and patient care management.
- Provide leadership, motivation, and direction to the staff to promote the safest, most effective and efficient administration of the patient care area.
- Coordinate quality review, performance management, customer service, and staffing management.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Washington State
- Two years prior supervisory or health care management experience
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Enrollment in or completion of Master's Degree in Nursing
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Holy Family Hospital is a progressive, full service hospital in Spokane, Washington, offering a full range of medical and surgical services as well as specialty support and outpatient services. The hospital primarily serves north Spokane County—the fastest growing area in our region. We are currently licensed for more than 270 beds. As a not-for-profit Catholic hospital, every dollar we earn goes back to the community we serve. Providence Holy Family Hospital received several Five Star safety and excellence awards last year, including Patient Safety, Pulmonary, Respiratory and Critical Care.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Medical/Surgical Nursing
Req ID: 152284