- Trouble shooting ability - Problem solving skills
- EMR experience/computer expertise
- Experience with IV insertion preferred
- Experience with inventory/stocking medical supplies
- Detail oriented
- Experience with staff scheduling
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Professional and able to work independently at time
- 2 years of clinical experience
- Experience with EMR system preferred but not required
- Experience in gastroenterology or pre/post op care a plus!
- JCAHO and charge nurse experience a plus!
Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits. This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving healthcare organization that employs over 175 medical providers that serve over 160,000 patients throughout 23 medical and surgical specialties in 71 clinical locations from Berryville to Alexandria.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Paid time off
Internal Number: 001
About LOUDOUN MEDICAL GROUP
Loudoun Medical Group (LMG), one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi-specialty group practices in Virginia, is seeking experienced registered nurses to support a busy digestive disease specialty practice in Alexandria, Virginia. Must be able to work either four 10 hour shifts or five 8 hour shifts a week.