All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family: Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule:Full Time/ Days
Shift: The shifts are days 4/10’s or can be 3/12's. Weekends and on-call are required
AdventHealth Celebration Health was designed as a Mediterranean resort-style facility to serve as a cornerstone of health in Disney’s planned community of Celebration, Florida
The hospital consistently delivers a state-of-the-art healing environment to residents of Osceola, Orange, Polk and Lake Counties, as well as to visitors from across the United States and the world. All within a 'living laboratory' of groundbreaking, research-driven clinical solutions that integrate mind, body and spirit in the defeat of illness and disease
The role you’ll contribute:
Under supervision, the Endoscopy Technician is the primary assistant to the physician performing the procedure. They possess the knowledge and skills for assisting physicians for Endoscopy cases which may include advanced endoscopic procedures for patients with complex digestive health issues with minimal direction. The Endoscopy Technician participates with patient care in the Endoscopy procedure room by performance of technical and other delegated duties. Maintains, cares for, and disinfects/sterilize all scopes and equipment.The Endoscopytechnician maintains the endoscopy equipment, transports the patient, assists in patient care delivery under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse. The Endoscopy technician adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable Local, State, Federal agencies, and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Demonstrates, through behavior, AdventHealth’s service standards
· Assists the physician in performing endoscopic procedures performed on high acuity patients which may include but not limited to: Grade III Complex ERCP procedures, SPYGlass (cholangioscopy), complex endomucosal resection, Sphincter of Oddi manometry, pancreatic endotherapy (stenting), Ultrasound-guided interventions, Peroral endoscopic myotomy procedures, double balloon enteroscopies, endosuturing, Cystgastroscopy (irrigation and removal of necrotic tissue resulting from pancreatic pseudocyst), ESD (endoscopic submucosal dissection), Endoscopic Vac therapy, Overstitch (Endoscopic Suturing).
· Assists with complex Pulmonary procedures including Navigation Bronchoscopies, and Endobronchial Ultrasound procedures.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: -· Highschool diploma or GED
· One year experience as an endoscopy technician, or other comparable health care role
· Experience in assisting GI physicians with complex advanced procedures in GI or Pulmonary such as (ERCP, Spyglass, Pancreatic endotherapy, EUS-guided biliary and pancreatic ductal interventions, Navigation bronchoscopy, EBUS
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Certified Surgical Technician, OR SGNA – GI Technical Specialist (GTS) associate program, OR SGNA – Advanced GI Technical Specialist (AGTS)Advanced Associate program
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.