Location: Newark, Delaware
Are you interested in driving healthcare forward? This is your chance to sharpen and grow your skills while getting to know our patients, who appreciate the knowledge and skills that you provide!
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc.
- Two retirement planning offerings, including 403(b) with company contributions
- Generous paid time off with annual roll-over and opportunities to cash out
- 12 week paid parental leave
- Tuition assistance
- Shift differentials & Weekend differentials
- Incredible Work/Life benefits including annual membership to care.com, access to backup care services for dependents through Care@Work, retirement planning services, financial mentor, fitness and wellness reimbursement, and great discounts through several vendors for hotels, rental cars, theme parks, shows, sporting events, movie tickets and much more!
- The successful candidate may be eligible for a $10,000 sign on bonus to be paid over a period of 12 months.
Christiana Care Health System is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to work 36 hours per week on the Day Shift (7p-7a) at our Christiana Hospital on the 3B Medical Unit. Weekend and Holidays - per the guidelines of the department.
The scope of services on 3B Medical encompasses a variety of diagnoses including but not limited to: diabetes, GI Bleed, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Sickle Cell and pancreatitis diagnoses.
3B is a newly remodeled Inpatient units specializing in mostly private rooms, this is a growing team strong in leadership and mentorship for career success. We are a locked unit for safety and security.
ChristianaCare has the most advanced health care technology available to help meet your needs. But more important than the technology is our commitment to partner with you to meet your individual needs. We want to care for you and help you live the healthy life you want to live.
- BSN preferred.
- ADNs candidate are required to commitment to obtaining BSN within three years of date of hire can be considered with relevant experience.
- Qualified applicants will have at least one year experience. Acute care or sub acute care experience preferred.
- BLS required