Location: Nampa, Idaho
Are you looking for a new opportunity? St. Luke's has opportunities for experienced RNs to join their team in the Nampa ICU.
**SIGN ON AND RELOCATION ELIGIBLE FOR NEW HIRES**
The Registered Nurse is responsible for evaluating patients and assisting physicians with patient care. Plans, implements, and documents nursing care based on patient's needs. Nampa ICU is a 10 bed unit with a RN/Patient ratio of 1:2. On this unit you will see all intensive care patients to include but not limited to: Gi Bleed, renal failure, balloon pump, ETOH withdrawal, Drug Overdose, sepsis, COPD, Post Cardiac Arrest.
We have different shifts and FTEs available. Apply so we can talk about what fits your needs best! We know you have choices so come find out why St. Luke's is different!
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Develops, implements and coordinates individualized plan of care for patients assigned through initial and on-going assessments.
- Initiates assessment based on the patient's problems or needs, the physician's medical diagnosis, and the functional health framework.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions.
- Manages care of patients.
- Education: Nursing Degree (BSN preferred)
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year RN experience - ICU experience preferred
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Practice (by start date)
***Please note - This Registered Nurse position is for nurses with 1+ years of RN experience. We currently have our "STAR Nurse Residency New Grad RN (<12 mo. Exp.)" positions open. Please search for "STAR Nurse Residency" on our careers portal to be considered for current openings.
Why St. Luke's
St. Luke's Health System is Idaho's largest employer and most awarded health system, with a medical staff of over 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. Made up of eight hospitals around central and southern Idaho, we are proud to be the only locally owned and operated, physician-led, not-for-profit health system in the state. St. Luke's has been awarded as one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the country by Merative for nine consecutive years. We are committed to providing high quality patient care and positively impacting the lives of those in our community. St. Luke's enjoys an outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and a superior healthcare organization.
The city of Nampa, in Canyon County, is located on the west end of the beautiful Treasure Valley. Approximately 30 minutes from the capital city of Boise, it features the perfect mixture of rural and urban living and boasts the strongest agricultural economies in the entire state. Nampa offers a rich environment with endless natural beauty, local history, culture, and economic well-being.
Learn more about what Nampa has to offer you:
City of Nampa | Warhawk Air Museum | Deer Flat Wildlife Refuge | Wilson Ponds | Nampa Parks | Concerts at the Ford Idaho Center
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.